As the successful candidate reporting to the Native App Lead, you will be creating high-quality code that powers the app engine behind hundreds of apps published in the App Store and used by hundreds of thousands of participants around the world.
- Develop new features of the SpotMe Mobile App Framework using the iOS SDK toolchain
- Contribute to codebase maintenance and optimization
- Work together with team developers, product managers, designers, and QA
- Participate to new functionality brainstorming, specification and design sessions
- Present innovations and feature launches to the wider SpotMe team
Requirements & Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Eager to learn and improve your development and communication skills
- Proactive, willing to get things done
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Excellent understanding of iOS with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience with iOS development and shipping mobile applications with significant contribution to the core codebase
- Development experience with at least one other environment (Web, Android, etc.) is a plus
- Previous experience with NoSQL databases, low-level programming and embedded systems is a huge plus
- High quality code and knowledge of best practices
- Good knowledge of git or another DVCS; experience with shell scripting and Jenkins is a plus
- This position is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. Relocation and visa support are provided.
SpotMe is a company defined by hard-working and result-oriented people. By successfully navigating between technical and human communication areas, each team member is striving to improve users’ experience by contributing into system foundations, sharing the knowledge and best practices.
Working at SpotMe requires excellence in engineering, communication and analytical skills to see the whole picture beyond just your part. Being both demanding in deadlines and quality, and having immediate feedback from users allows a precise understating of current state of things and areas for improvement.